- Ice & Snow SUV, Winter
- Designed to help crossovers and sport utility vehicles hold the road in a variety of wintery conditions.
- A wide tread contact patch generates acceleration and braking power, as well as cornering traction, for outstanding winter manoeuvering.
- The special Flex Ice compound is formulated to maintain its flexibility under the most extreme cold weather conditions, including snow, slush, ice, wet and dry.
- Cross Z-Sipes Technology uses a special 3D design that locks the sipes in place. Combined with micro-pumps, they provide improved stability in all winter conditions and, because they are full-depth, their grip lasts winter after winter.
- Michelin Comfort Control Technology"' helps deliver one of the most comfortable rides in the industry by using computer-optimized design and precision manufacturing to offer greatly reduced vibrations and road noise, plus the longevity you expect from Michelin.
Tireland is your source for the Michelin LATITUDE X-ICE XI2. At Tireland, we believe in getting you into the right product for your vehicle, needs, and budget. If you have questions about the Michelin LATITUDE X-ICE XI2, feel free to use the contact form for more info.
- * No results
The tire experts at Tireland meticulously review your vehicle's specifications to ensure a perfect fit. If your order doesn't align, we'll replace it at no extra cost, even if you've made a deposit. Your safety is our priority, and we're committed to never sending you off with the wrong-sized tires. Shop with confidence knowing we'll get it right, because at Tireland we're dedicated to delivering the perfect fit for your vehicle.